I just published the first episode of my new podcast! Listen to Marketpolitan on Anchor https://anchor.fm/marketpolitan/episodes/Personal-Finance-and-Budgeting-ef7bnt
Here is a list of 20 best selling online products in 2018. We expect to see them keep their status in popularity in 2019.
Clothing & fashion
Athleisure, Activewear stylish enough for everyday.
Beauty & health
Men’s shaving products and hygiene
Coconut oil products
Fake eye lashes
Pre work out supplements
Led handheld mirrors
Car accessories ( organizers, wheel covers )
GPS key trackers
More than 9,000 brands across all categories of home furnishings, décor and gifts from:
Tuesday, January 8 – Tuesday, January 15, 2019 – 9am-6pm
Temporaries New time:
Wednesday, January 9 – Saturday, January 12, 2019 – 9am-6pm
To log in & manage your market days:
AD design show March 21-24- 2019 offers thousands of products from independent makers and established manufacturers.
PIERS 92 & 94
55th Street at 12th Avenue
New York City 10019
Ticket information available in December.
Thursday, March 21:
10:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M. Open to design trade & VIP consumer ticket holders.
Friday-Saturday, March 22-23:
10:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.Open to all ticket holders.
Sunday, March 24:
10:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M. Open to all ticket holders.
The Architectural Digest Design Show
One Penn Plaza, Suite 1710
New York, NY 10119
Stats from 2017, showing who is shopping, where they are mostly shopping from, what venues they are using to shop?
– 95% of Americans shop online at least yearly.
– 48% of millennials have shopped on marketplaces, 76% at large retailer sites, 46% on webstores or independent boutiques, and 29% at category-specific online stores.
– 40% of Parents spend more of their budget online in comparison to 34% of non-parents.
The top three factors influential in where Americans shop are :
– price (87%), shipping cost and speed (80%) and discount offers (71%).
How shoppers are encouraged?
– 30% of online shoppers say they would be likely to make a purchase from a social media network like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.
– Online shoppers want products to be brought to life with images (78%) and product reviews (69%).