I just published the first episode of my new podcast! Listen to Marketpolitan on Anchor https://anchor.fm/marketpolitan/episodes/Personal-Finance-and-Budgeting-ef7bnt
Looking to diversify your online business?
Here is a list of 20 best selling online products in 2018. We expect to see them keep their status in popularity in 2019.
Clothing & fashion
Athleisure, Activewear stylish enough for everyday.
Beauty & health
Men’s shaving products and hygiene
Coconut oil products
Fake eye lashes
Pre work out supplements
Led handheld mirrors
Car accessories ( organizers, wheel covers )
GPS key trackers
The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market
More than 9,000 brands across all categories of home furnishings, décor and gifts from:
Tuesday, January 8 – Tuesday, January 15, 2019 – 9am-6pm
Temporaries New time:
Wednesday, January 9 – Saturday, January 12, 2019 – 9am-6pm
To log in & manage your market days:
400 Brands at AD 2019 Design show
AD design show March 21-24- 2019 offers thousands of products from independent makers and established manufacturers.
PIERS 92 & 94
55th Street at 12th Avenue
New York City 10019
Ticket information available in December.
Thursday, March 21:
10:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M. Open to design trade & VIP consumer ticket holders.
Friday-Saturday, March 22-23:
10:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.Open to all ticket holders.
Sunday, March 24:
10:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M. Open to all ticket holders.
The Architectural Digest Design Show
One Penn Plaza, Suite 1710
New York, NY 10119
How, When, and Where we shopped in 2017 🛒
Stats from 2017, showing who is shopping, where they are mostly shopping from, what venues they are using to shop?
– 95% of Americans shop online at least yearly.
– 48% of millennials have shopped on marketplaces, 76% at large retailer sites, 46% on webstores or independent boutiques, and 29% at category-specific online stores.
– 40% of Parents spend more of their budget online in comparison to 34% of non-parents.
The top three factors influential in where Americans shop are :
– price (87%), shipping cost and speed (80%) and discount offers (71%).
How shoppers are encouraged?
– 30% of online shoppers say they would be likely to make a purchase from a social media network like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.
– Online shoppers want products to be brought to life with images (78%) and product reviews (69%).